I’ve seen a couple of posts about the Liebster Awards for bloggers so they are doing the rounds. A big thank you to Morganna, the Mistress who writes at The Secret Aspie, for nominating me.
It’s nice to be nominated and even though it’s unlikely I’ll win considering the topic of my blog, the questions from Morganna were fun to answer
To be honest I hadn’t ever heard about this award but anything that promotes blogs is a good thing, right? Besides we get to see other blogs that might be interesting.
So here are the questions I got from Morganna’s blog to answer:
1. What superhero did you want to be as a child? Why?
I’ve always thought superhero stuff was for boys. I always wanted to be a queen surrounded by male servants. Why male servants when I was a young girl I don’t really know. I do know that for some reason I expected them to be naked male servants. Feminisation came much later in life. I was an odd child obviously.
I was raised in a household led by my mother, a strong matriarchal figure with my grandmothers the same type of personality. Maybe it was the idea that women lead and men do what they’re told that was ingrained in me from childhood. I’m still unsure where the naked male and male feminisation additions to my expectations came from though.
2. Do you have a secret hate you have never told anyone?
I don’t have any secret hates. Everyone quickly gets to know what I dislike
3. Do you believe in aliens?
I don’t ever think about it. It’s irrelevant since they would be so far away we’ll never know.
4. If you were to die tomorrow what would be the one thing on your bucket list you would want to achieve?
Maybe through my writing I could achieve a greater acceptance of females in charge. And I mean in charge of men; not equal to them.
5. When it comes to personal relationships what is the one thing you look for in a partner? And why?
I like to be in charge so I looked for submissive and accommodating but not servile, docile or timid. (That may be five things but you know what I mean)
6. Why do you blog? And when did you start?
I love writing and doing creative things. But the real reason for this blog is that I couldn’t find anything like our relationship online; real-life FLR / forced feminisation rather than fetish nonsense written by and for men. I wanted to put some reality into things. I started around 5 years ago.
7. If you could be any animal what would it be? And why?
I would be the queen in a honeybee colony, obviously.
8. Does crunchy peanut butter really taste better than smooth?
I never eat peanut butter. It’s for children isn’t it?
9. If you could change the past what would you change? And why?
I’ll assume this is something in my gift rather than a go back and kill Hitler sort of question. If so I would have followed my inner dreams about being a dominant lady much sooner than in my late 40s.
10. If you could be anyone you wanted in history who would it be and why?
I would be Queen Boudicca, the English Iceni warrior queen who defeated the Roman invasion of England (for a while) around 60AD.
11. What is your favourite book? And of course why is it?
I don’t have a favourite book but I do like most of the novels by Margaret Atwood and Doris Lessing because they are about feminism is some way.
That was fun. Now for my nominations when I get round to them are:
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog;
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.);
Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you;
Provide 11 random facts about yourself;
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!);
Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer; OR
List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.)
Once you have written and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
- What superhero did you want to be as a child? Why?
- Do you have a secret hate you have never told anyone?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- If you were to die tomorrow what would be the one thing on your bucket list you would want to achieve?
- When it comes to personal relationships what is the one thing you look for in a partner? And why?
- Why do you blog? And when did you start?
- If you could be any animal what would it be? And why?
- Does crunchy peanut butter really taste better than smooth?
- If you could change the past what would you change? And why?
- If you could be anyone you wanted in history who would it be and why?
- What is your favourite book? And of course why is it?